Examples of Townhouse Layouts
It is impossible to easily show every configuration of townhouse layouts because almost every single unit is slightly different. Hopefully, these pictures will show a couple examples and will have more general information in the text below the picture.
- Most townhouses have two bedrooms (2 townhouses have 3 bedrooms)
- Most townhouses are two levels with the living room/kitchen/dining room on the first floor and the bedrooms and bathrooms on the 2nd floor
- Some single level units
- All bedrooms are doubles
- Each townhouse has a kitchen (full-size refrigerator and stove are provided)
- Dining area with table and chairs
- Living room (sectional couch, side tables, coffee table, and lamps are provided)
- Bathroom with either a shower or bathtub and dual vanity (there is a separate room for the toilet)
- The Townhouses have air conditioning (heat as well, in case you were worried)
- There are 80 townhouse units in total
Be sure to check out the tips at the bottom of the page.