The Senior Days Committee along with Campus Activities is planning a virtual Senior Spirit Week from May 26th-29th, 2020. There will be a series of virtual events throughout the week allowing for seniors to connect with friends and make some amazing new memories. One of the virtual programs will be a showcase of senior talents. Senior's Got Talent will be held on May 28th from 8-9:30 pm and will be via Zoom. We are calling all graduating seniors with talents or in some cases hidden creative talents to be featured on the live show. In addition, we are taking acts from all students/organizations that may want to honor seniors. These talents can be solo or group acts and anything from singing, to dancing, to yodeling, to comedy, to magic, and more can be submitted.
Criteria for the talent show is listed below:
- Solo acts can perform live (if you would prefer to have a pre-recorded act, that is ok as well)
- Group acts that are not in the same location will need to be pre-recorded and submitted in advance (participants will be able to introduce the pre-recording live)
- Acts can be no longer than 3 minutes
- All acts selected must submit their final talent by May 22nd to ensure information is included in the program
- We are looking for 25-30 acts to fill the show
Please take a few minutes to fill out the registration form. A member of the committee will be in touch if your talent is selected.